Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend

We traveled real far this Thanksgiving....across the street! My parents hosted us along with Clint's parents and older sister and family. Chad was home from BYU and my grandma came over for the day as well.



The two kiddos eating the Thanksgiving feast. Our picky eater, Jack, ate an orange, jello and the white part of a deviled egg. He finished off his meal with some ice cream. Our fabulous eater, Lindsey, ate turkey, mashed potatoes, rolls, jello, etc. The girl ate everything we put in front of her.



After dinner, the boys disappeared to watch the USC game. Chad, Jack and Clead (Clint's dad) watching some football! Clint played 2 games of flag football in the morning, but Chad was unable to participate because of a broken foot. Ironically, he broke his foot at BYU a few weeks ago playing flag football (or "fag football" as Jack calls it).



Lindsey scooted to the playroom after dinner where she played for some time. She loves playing with toys by herself and talking to herself as she plays. She is such a great baby!!






On Saturday, we headed downtown to see some gingerbread and tree displays at some local hotels. It was chilly and crowded, but the kids were on their best behavior. We enjoyed getting into the Christmas spirit together as a family. And what better way to end the evening? Dinner at Ikea!

6 comments:

angela hoskins said...

Gotta love those swedish meatballs! You're so lucky to be close to IKEA - enjoy it while you can :)

Sara said...

I hope you don't think I'm stalking, but after you said you had a blog I had to find it, and I did! I love it, great pics of your family and Lindsey is gorgeous! This will help me keep track of you guys now that you're away from Bothell. Thanks for a fun night last night!

The Reichmans said...

I love that jack is the picky eater and that lindsey will eat anything! I am glad that you had such a great time.

The Reichmans said...

Hey girlie, could you email me your new address or just leave it on my blog-thanks!

meagan said...

How nice to have your parents so close- sounds like you had a great thanksgiving.

Courtney ♥ said...

Logan is a picky eater too-I loved your Christmas card Lindsey is so adoreable and is getting so big. Seriously did you really know those numbers because I was impressed.