On Halloween, I took the bumble bee and pirate (in keeping with the Jack theme, he was supposed to be Jack Sparrow) to Ikea for a bit of indoor trick or treating. Jack pushed his own cart and made out pretty well. We had several people comment on how cute Lindsey looked and Jack would step forward and say, "But what about me? I'm a pirate!!" After dinner, we took the kiddos out trick or treating in the new neighborhood. Jack would forget what to say once someone answered the door, so he would stand there and say "Arrgh." Jack made Clint hold his pumpkin full of candy because it got so heavy. I have been enjoying that heavy pumpkin ( I know I'm awful- I only left him the smarties and tootsie rolls - he doesn't appreciate good chocolate!). This is the best pic of the both of them that I got on Halloween- Jack never looks at the camera and Lindsey tries to scoot away.
Monday, November 05, 2007
Halloween
On Halloween, I took the bumble bee and pirate (in keeping with the Jack theme, he was supposed to be Jack Sparrow) to Ikea for a bit of indoor trick or treating. Jack pushed his own cart and made out pretty well. We had several people comment on how cute Lindsey looked and Jack would step forward and say, "But what about me? I'm a pirate!!" After dinner, we took the kiddos out trick or treating in the new neighborhood. Jack would forget what to say once someone answered the door, so he would stand there and say "Arrgh." Jack made Clint hold his pumpkin full of candy because it got so heavy. I have been enjoying that heavy pumpkin ( I know I'm awful- I only left him the smarties and tootsie rolls - he doesn't appreciate good chocolate!). This is the best pic of the both of them that I got on Halloween- Jack never looks at the camera and Lindsey tries to scoot away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
they look so cute!!! Um pretty sure jackjack is the most fierce looking jack sparrow!! I can't wait to see you four in December!!!!!
Kace-Jack is so funny! I love that he spoke pirate all night long. The kids looked really cute. I am glad that you survived the move even though it sounds crazy. I hope jack is just going through a phase and that after he adjusts he is the nice boy you remember. I bet it will be so nice for you and your parents to be close. Take advantage of having family around it is wonderful. I am spoiled having both close by to help out.
Your kids are adorable. I especially love the bumble bee outfit. Congrats on getting moved in; that is always a chore.
So cute! I am glad that you guys are all moved in and that your Halloween was fun!
Hey, I'm tagging you! Share 7 random factoids about yourself!
Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you; Share 7 random facts about yourself; Tag 7 other blogg friends & leave a comment on their blog with the rules.
Have fun!
Post a Comment