Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Mariners Game!




Nothing like a warm summer night at a baseball game! We met my parents and Erin and her fiance, Spencer, downtown and had a great time!



5 comments:

meagan said...

Nothing says summer like baseball with the fam! Looks like fun- though I must admit I'm a 7th inning fan.

debbie rowley said...

Looks like so much fun! I think a baseball game is the perfect summer event!

megan said...

The baseball game looked like so much fun! Summer time is so fun for those games! Hope you are doing well!

Lindsey said...

Kacey! Hi, its your old roomie Lindsey! I love your blog and I am happy your cute little girl has such a cute little name! Your family is so cute!
love ya!

The Reichmans said...

Kace- I just remember the game we went to when I was visiting-we had the worst seats ever. I remember that we snuck down and stole someone else's seats and I was scared we were going to get yelled at. Good times in Seattle!