Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Bathtime!



Lindsey is finally old enough to bathe with Jack! She loves chewing on bath toys and trying to eat the bubbles in the bath. Jack helps me wash her body and her hair. On a side note....we have to bathe Jack a lot more frequently these days. He has discovered BLACKBERRIES! I swear he can spot a plant a mile away. He is quite content standing at the bush eating blackberries for hours on end. I have gotten pretty good at getting out blackberry stains on his clothes, but his hands seem to be stained purple permanently!

4 comments:

megan said...

So cute! You are talented to get the stains out of the shirts! Somethings are just tough! The chocolate factory looks like so much fun!

The Reichmans said...

Kace-looking at the pictures of your locks adventure with debbie made me miss you so much! I remember when we saw them when I came up that first time! Your kids are so darling-I love jack's mischevious little smile! I am sad i missed out on the chocolate factory tour-it would have been heaven for me. don't worry I took my weekly sees chocolate trip today-I think ryan's first words will be asking for a sees candy stick. ARe you ever coming to utah? I miss my friend named Kacey-it has been way to long! love you-anniekitty

DJ, Angie, Amelia and Bryson said...

Hey Kacey, it's Angie. I found your blog off Micaela's site. Very cute. Amelia is starting to want to suck on her washcloth. I think it is gross, but what can you do. She loves it. Oh, and we have a blog now too, djandangie.blogspot.com

meagan said...

Bath time is so fun- how cute that they can play in the tub together.