Saturday, September 01, 2012

School days

I have much to catch up on with blogging (i.e. our whole summer :)), but I now have a LOT more time since I have only ONE child at home now! With Jack starting 2nd grade and Lindsey starting full-day kindergarten, my life has changed drastically. I've only had 2 days so far, but I think I'm going to like it :)
 How is this girl old enough to start Kindergarten?!? My life is a whole lot quieter with her gone all day. And maybe I can still teach Blake that hitting is not the answer?!?
 Big boy Jack in his "skinny jeans" and "skater shoes". He is 7 going on 15.
 "O" means kindergarten :)
 Me and the babes. Only 4 more years till he ships out. Wow...that seems like a long time :)
Side note about my arms....mostly they really bug me in pictures because they look SOOOOO big (and not always buff :(), but I am trying to accept the fact that this is what you get when you lug around a larger than life baby for 20 months.  Oh Blakey!

I stole these pictures from my friend Kristy. These are the best buddies:

 Abby and Lindsey. Sad not to be in the same class (but for the best) but they get to "see each other at recess!!"
 Jack and Dallin. Sad not to be in the same class and different recesses! Good thing they live close and see each other lots outside of school :)
Olive and Blake. No words necessary.

See you soon! Planning to blog at least a few times a week while Blake naps on me :)

2 comments:

Koko said...

Oh man - how did these guys get so grown up? Love the pics and thanks for posting! I'm glad you get a little "free" time now. Of course I know it's not really since Blake is ACTIVE! haha love it!

Natalie Smith said...

I am so envious of your quiet days. But...holy cow...two kids in school all day! That is crazy! I can hardly imagine what life will be like when I get there! :)