Clint and Jack celebrated their birthdays by going to Mariners FanFest where they hit, caught, pitched and had a great time at the ball park.
Dinner at Red Robin finished off the big day.

I can scarcely believe this boy is 7!
7 Reasons why I Love Jack:
1. He is smart and remembers EVERYTHING!
2. He is a great big brother
3. He is athletically gifted (I'm convinced he got all of my family's athletic genes that seemed to pass over me :))
4. He has a tender heart
5. He has a sense of style
6. He will still hug and kiss me
7. He laughs at my corny jokes
Happy Birthday Jack!
For Clint's birthday, we spent 24 hours together sans kids. Some great friends took all 3 of our children for 24 hours so we could veg, watch movies, play games and Kinect, sleep the WHOLE night through and eat lunch at the Space Needle. It was heaven.
Not the greatest picture, but the food and scenery was fabulous!
32 Reasons Why I Love Clint:
(just kidding, that would take a long time to read and write, so I will give you one and it is a corny one)
1. He is my life
Happy Birthday Clinty!
Oh and have you missed this little guy?
( hiding in the cabinet- I have NO idea how he got in there...but he was happily munching all kinds of cereal when I found him :))
He's still not sleeping and still not walking and we have discovered that despite all his layers, he hates the snow, but he continues to be the cutest little guy we've ever seen :)
Dinner at Red Robin finished off the big day.
7 Reasons why I Love Jack:
1. He is smart and remembers EVERYTHING!
2. He is a great big brother
3. He is athletically gifted (I'm convinced he got all of my family's athletic genes that seemed to pass over me :))
4. He has a tender heart
5. He has a sense of style
6. He will still hug and kiss me
7. He laughs at my corny jokes
Happy Birthday Jack!
For Clint's birthday, we spent 24 hours together sans kids. Some great friends took all 3 of our children for 24 hours so we could veg, watch movies, play games and Kinect, sleep the WHOLE night through and eat lunch at the Space Needle. It was heaven.
32 Reasons Why I Love Clint:
(just kidding, that would take a long time to read and write, so I will give you one and it is a corny one)
1. He is my life
Happy Birthday Clinty!
Oh and have you missed this little guy?
3 comments:
January can't be blue for your family when you have so many birthdays to celebrate! What fun for everyone.
I love that Blake was in the cupboard. What a silly boy!
LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of your baby in the cupboard! SOOOO funny!
The picture of your baby in the cabinet is hilarious! So fun!
Post a Comment