We love Jetty Island too much to only do it once a summer... especially when it FINALLY hit 80 degrees around here.
I'm lovin' the hats as of late. Now that I am in my thirties, I've gotta protect this face of mine :)


"Blakely" (wearing Linds' pink dress since I failed to pack sweatshirts) The perfect combo meal: a little sand, a little sunscreen, followed by a little drool.
6 comments:
Love the hat!!!
So sad we missed out on the party on Jetty!
now that i'm almost 30, i should invest in one of those hats. age defying AND glamorous! i'm ready to go back to jetty island already..
dallin thought blake's mohawk on sunday was the cutest thing he's ever seen. nice work clint!
I thought you looked like a beautiful southern bell in your long flowing dress and big brimmed hat. You were just missing the accent!
I have never even been to that place! I'll have to find out where it is when I return. And yes, cute hat!
I love how chubby little blake is! he is so dang cute! I love that hat-you are totally rocking it! looks like you had a fun day at jetty island. I hope it warms up in august for you.
Post a Comment