Thursday, February 24, 2011

Catch-up

I have not been as good at blogging recently- the reason being that I nearly always have a baby in my arms. I can't leave a certain someone alone with Blakey baby even for a second, so I am always holding him or keeping an eagle eye on the someone. I don't mind the holding the adorable baby part, but I'm not getting a lot done these days. :)
Here's what we've been up to:

Jack, with his big beautiful big eyes, finally talked me into letting him buy a skateboard with his birthday money. Unfortunately, the only place to skateboard in the middle of winter is the garage, so he's been spending a lot of time out there :)


He's a very helpful, loving brother. I found them lounging in the sun the other day.

Lindsey's been fluttering around in a leotard (and always coming up with new dance moves) and sleeping in strange new positions.
Blakey has found his smile and we are all completely in love with this tank of a boy.


And the 3 munchkins on Valentine's Day.

And me? Well, since I am only 4 short months away from turning 30, I have been doing some reflecting recently. I want to accomplish some things this year and here's my list so far:
*Read 30 books (I think some of them may need to be children's books to meet this enormous goal!!)
*Write in journal 30 minutes a month (this may not seem like a lot, but it is to me!!)
*Introduce myself to 30 new people (again, this is big stuff for me)
*Exercise 30 minutes a day 5x a week
*Spend 30 minutes a day REALLY playing with my kids
*30 dates with my hot hubby
*Make 30 new recipes
That's it for now. I may add more later :)

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

I like the idea of the list! Great things to do and work towards.

Blake's smile is precious!