Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Dress up and the Museum of Flight

We inherited some new dress up clothes from aunt Cindy and the kiddos have had way too much fun playing with them.....

Jack tried on the exact same leotard, but since this blog is not private, I decided not to share that one. :) Let's just say I have some serious blackmail on that boy.

Speaking of dressing, my mom and I headed to the NW Women's Show last weekend for our annual "collect as many free cosmetic samples and eat as many samples that we can before we burst" day. It was crowded and crazy, but nice to have a break from the kids and hang out with my mom. She came over to pick me up in the morning and we discovered we were nearly wearing the same thing. Scary.

What? Both kids smiling in the same photo? Unbelievable.

And just one more dress up photo: Clint modeling a shirt he inherited from my grandpa.

Last Thursday was free night at the Museum of Flight. I packed up the kids (surprisingly easy these days: no stroller, diaper bag, etc) and we spent a few hours exploring the cool museum. The kids loved it a lot more than I thought they would and we had a great night.



5 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Oh busy bees over there! I am glad you took advantage of the museum of flight. I am sad I work on Thursdays for that reasons - free days to the museums and they are always at night. Bummer. Lindsay looks so cute in the tu-tu!

Quinae said...

I love the pose of Clint and how Jack is mimicking it times 10. Funny kid!

lilibet said...

You and your mom just both have good taste. ;)

I'm glad to hear that the MoF was successful -- I keep meaning to take Abby.

Spencer and Erin said...

sweet twinner outfit...and tell mom not to send me inappropriate pics on my phone from the women's show..haha..and why don't you always let Linds dress herself? I think she has a lot of potential when it comes to fashion..haha

MAB said...

It was so fun to run into you at the museum? Are you going anywhere for Free Museum day this week?