Friday, June 19, 2009

Our Week

<
Last Saturday, we participated in a Walk-a-thon for my friend, Heather, who passed away in January from Cystic Fibrosis. Clint and I ran about 3.5 miles, Lindsey rode happily in the jogger, and Jack had a ball running around with his friend Prestin. He probably ran 2 miles. He also got to go up in the box and talk on the loud speaker. I was walking to the car when I heard this little voice say "Hi Mommy" over the loud speaker. It was too cute!
Jack and Prestin makin' tracks.




Cooldown lap. Lindsey Lou is skipping in the pink/white shirt.











Playing dress up with our friends Abby and Dallin.


Before....




After (Don't worry, everyone is laughing):)


Annual Firefighter Day at the Museum of Flight. Jack loved it and Lindsey spent the whole time asking if it was time to go home yet.


Jack and the paramedic having a heart to heart. :)






Future Firefighter Jack


And the biggest excitement around here.... those cute little buns are no longer wearing diapers. Lindsey has pretty much potty trained herself over the last few weeks. It was such a different experience from potty training her stubborn older brother! Can I just say how nice it is not to have anyone in diapers? Well, excluding Clint who still wears Goodnites. :)







3 comments:

MAB said...

Love the picture of Lindsey. In fact, I had it pulled up on our computer when I got distracted by something and left the room for a while. I came back to find that Sam had started pushing keys and somehow printed out a full page picture of Lindsey's back side. We now have an 8x10 of her in full glory. I think we're going to hang it up in his room-- you know, his first pin up. :)

Kendra Houghton said...

Hey Kac!
Those before/after pictures remind me of our before/after pictures in the blue & gold flower dresses...before: nice, pretty, posed; after: devilish girls lifting up the dresses to show the underoos!! Ahhh, the silly memories. Looks like y'all are having just as much fun as we did way back then. Hope to talk to you soon!

The Reichmans said...

I love the costume pictures and the naked one of Lindsey. So cute.