Monday, December 01, 2008
Turkey time!
Thanksgiving came and went way too fast this year. My sister, Erin and her hubby, Spencer, were in town and we spent a lot of time hanging out with them. Clint had a 5day weekend and we enjoyed all the "daddy time." Clint played in a turkey bowl Thanksgiving morning and we ate a yummy feast at my mom and dad's later that day. Unfortuately, our camera stopped taking pictures after the feast, so I don't have more photos to share of our fun weekend.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving! Every year at this time I have to laugh about the time there was turkey trauma in V2!
Good times!
The week went by way too fast!! Pretty sure the whole time I wanted to turn around and come back!! How about we start house looking for you here in Sugar??
I love your background!! It's cute!! Glad that you had a good weekend!!
Post a Comment