I trained our summer camp instructors last weekend. It was a long weekend, but it was nice to use my brain for a few days. Clint had a good time with the kids and was much more appreciate of all that I do when I returned home!
On Saturday we went to the zoo. Lindsey loved walking around on her own, Jack loved the new flamingo exhibit, and Clint & I were entertained by the mating sloth bears.
Sunday was probably our hardest Sunday yet. The kids were wild and crazy (1:00 church is NOT my favorite!). Lindsey won't sit at all, so we spend the 2nd and 3rd hour walking around. 2 more weeks until nursery and then we will be breaking up fights between our 2 children in nursery (yes, they will both be in the same nursery for 6 months). We had dinner at my parents which was fun. We survived flinging food, several melt downs, an "accident" which explains Jack's unfortunate outfit in the following picture, and general chaos. I don't know why Sundays are so rough for us;I'm just glad we survived another one. Poor Clint commented that he thinks he is being cursed for only wanting 2 children. :)
7 comments:
Good to hear from you... I was thinking that it had been a while. I hear you on the Sunday thing, sometimes those are my hardest days of the whole week. Yeah for Lindsay learning to walk!
Hey Kacey! It' Monique Klein. We just realized you guys have a blog! I'm so glad! We already added you to ours...hope you don't mind. I'm glad Lindsay is walking now! Sounds like your still going strong with the potty training thing with Jack. How's that been? Well, our blog is...www.kleinkin.org if you're interested. Talk with you soon!
Kacey! Hey, my mom just told me about yours and Erins blog. Too cute. I can't believe how big your kids are. Crazy how fast they grow up isn't it? I just started a blog last week actually. It is cslayne.blogspot.com. It looks like you guys are doing good. It was so fun to see so many pictures of your family. -Shauna
Haha.. Pretty sure i love your updates!! Yeah and I was even happier to see those shorts on jack.. yeah I think those were mine. I am so glad they got a good use. haha.. Linds is getting so big! I can't wait to see those little buggers again soon!!! love ya!
Yea that she is walking-even though it makes life more exciting. I am sorry about the whole church thing-I feel your pain. Ryan does not do well in sacrament. I am sorry about your computer and hope that it gets fixed soon.
Hi Kacey! I hear you are in my nephews' ward :) Well now that the weather is finally kinda-sorta summer-like we should get together for a BBQ or something. Email me - jworton@gmail.com
We have such a rough time with our 1pm church block schedule-its nap time and Logan is a pill. Last week was seriously the first time we got Logan to stay within the bench for the entire Sacrament. Typically we take the last row of chairs in the back so he can roam around and not bother anyone. I cannot believe how big Lindsay has gotten-time flies. I was also wondering where the picture of the mating sloths were? :)
There is nothing wrong with only wanting 2 kids-Paul will vouch for that.
Post a Comment