Lindsey finally graduated to a big girl carseat (but is still rear-facing since she only weighs like 17 lbs), so we had a big, fun box to play with for a few days. Jack pretended it was a spaceship and Lindsey and him would shoot off to space at least 10times a day. Too bad we tore it down....we now need boxes since the house sold. We are moving somewhere by the middle of April. I just wish I knew where we were going....
Friday, March 21, 2008
Boxes again
Lindsey finally graduated to a big girl carseat (but is still rear-facing since she only weighs like 17 lbs), so we had a big, fun box to play with for a few days. Jack pretended it was a spaceship and Lindsey and him would shoot off to space at least 10times a day. Too bad we tore it down....we now need boxes since the house sold. We are moving somewhere by the middle of April. I just wish I knew where we were going....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, bummer... and that house suited you guys so well. I'm sorry you have to move. I hope you find something quickly that works well for you guys. Let's get together again soon. XO
dang I am sorry that the house sold. I wish things would have worked out for you to stay closer to your family longer. Good luck finding a new place. I miss you...
Post a Comment