
I had the fabulous opportunity to meet up with 6 of my BYU dorm-mates in Monterey this last weekend. We stayed in a cute little house right on the beach and despite the yucky weather, had a great time. We walked around Monterey and Carmel, drove the 17- mile drive through Pebble Beach, ate LOTS of yummy food, had several funny adventures, and enjoyed being with one another. I can't wait until our next planned getaway in 2010!

4 comments:
It was so great to see you my skinny skinny friend! I wish we could have had even more time to hang out! You're the greatest.
It was so much fun to see you!! I hope that the sun came out for you again when you came back! Tell Clint we say hi!
Your pics are cute! I'm glad you were able to get away and Clint did so well while you were gone.
Oh, our blog address has changed. it's www.paulandsara.blogspot.com
I'm jealous that you got to go have fun with old roomies...
Post a Comment